Term of Use
XR Tech is solely owned by XR Tech limited (registered company number : 13498853 residing at Gresham House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, England, EC1A 2BN).
By using the XR Tech ’s website (“Service”), all services of XR Tech , you agree to follow and therefore be bound to the terms and conditions explained in this page (“Terms of Service”).
XR Tech may modify the Terms of Service without notice at any time. Any new feature that improve the current service, will be subject to the Terms of Service. Modifications to the Terms Of Service may include payment terms for the Services. Continuing using our Service will constitute your consent to those changes. The most updated terms of service is available at https://xrtech.global/term-of-use/.
Violation of any one of the Terms Of Service will result in the immediate termination of your account. While XR Tech has the right to cancel offending material, XR Tech is also not responsible in case you are exposed to material that violates this Terms of Service.
Terms and Conditions on your account
By accepting the terms, you certify that in order to use this Service:
- You are 16 years or older.
- You are a human. Bots and programs are not allowed to use any one of XR Tech programs.
- Your account will only be used by yourself. If you would like more than one people to use the Service, you must create a different account for each person.
- You will provide your legal full name, email address and other relevant information when you complete complete the signup process.
- You will responsibly maintain the security of your account and password. XR Tech will not be liable for any loss or damage should you fail to comply with this obligation.
- You as the owner of a workspace will be responsible for all content posted by any user under that account or workspace, even if the content is posted by users who do not belong to your company.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal intent and you will not use the service to violate the law in your country, state or jurisdiction.
- You may not use the service for the transmission of “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, or other unsolicited mass distribution of email or other unauthorized or unsolicited activity.
Cancellation and Termination
- You will receive a 30 days free trial on your workspace. Once the free trial is over, you will need to pay the monthly fee in order to be able to access it.
- If your billing information is up to date, and you do not cancel your workspace before the end of the 30 day trial, you will be charged an amount on your credit card based on the plan your workspace is on and your billing cycle.
- If a payment is overdue, access to your workspace will be suspended. You will get a 7 day grace if your billing information is on file. After 30 of your workspace is overdue, your workspace will be disabled and your data may be lost.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your Account with XR Tech . A letter, email, or telephone request to cancel your XR Tech account is not considered a cancellation of your account with Apollo. You can cancel your Apollo workspace by following the instructions provided on our web site. All of your content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your Account is canceled.
- XR Tech has the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Apollo service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Apollo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- XR Tech reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from XR Tech . Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the http://www.xrtech.global or the Service itself.
- XR Tech shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- TOCP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reassign or rename your workspace URL.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your workspace, address book, profile and any materials uploaded or keyed in remain yours. In some cases, enabling some settings in Apollo, you may agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- XR Tech does not pre-screen Content, but XR Tech and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that XR Tech uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, XR Tech , or any other XR Tech service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by XR Tech .
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any XR Tech customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by XR Tech ) of other XR Tech customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- TOCP does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that XR Tech shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if XR Tech have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of XR Tech to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and XR Tech and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and XR Tech (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at email@example.com
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit XR Tech to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit XR Tech to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.